Navy Wounded Warrior-Safe Harbor
Navy Wounded Warrior – Safe Harbor is the Navy’s sole organization for coordinating the non-medical care of seriously wounded, ill and injured Sailors and Coast Guardsmen, and providing resources and support to their families. Through proactive leadership, the program provides individually tailored assistance designed to optimize the success of the wounded warriors’ recovery, rehabilitation and reintegration activities.
-- From the Navy Wounded Warrior-Safe Harbor website.
- Navy Safe Harbor: Providing Non-medical Care for Seriously Wounded, Ill, and Injured Sailors, Coast Guardsmen, and Their Families
- Navy Safe Harbor Overview
- Navy Safe Harbor Non-Medical Care Management
- Navy Safe Harbor Anchor Program
- Navy Wounded Warrior - Safe Harbor: Adaptive Athletic Reconditioning
- Anchor Program Mentor Guide
- Employment and Education Assistance
- Family Support