Department of Veterans Affairs
The Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA) offers a variety of benefits and services that provide financial and other forms of assistance to service members, veterans, their dependents and survivors.
The Veterans Health Administration (VHA) operates the nation's largest integrated health care system, comprised of more than 1,700 hospitals, clinics, community living centers, domiciliaries, readjustment counseling centers, and other facilities.
National Cemetary Administration (NCA) operates 131 national cemeteries in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Burial and memorial benefits are available for eligible service members, veterans, and family members.
Contact us at VIC@pritzkermilitary.org to find out more about this VSO.
- Illinois Department of Veteran Affairs Tiny Boots program
- Connection : a new interactive resource for veterans
- Federal benefits for veterans, dependents and survivors (2016)
- Illinois Department of Veterans' Affairs Offices
- About Veterans Crisis Line
- Beneficios federales para veteranos, dependientes y sobrevivientes (2014)
- Post 9/11 GI Bill (2015)
- Handbook for design : specially adapted housing for wheelchair users (2009)
- A guide to services in Illinois
- Benefits for Illinois Veterans (2014)
- Summary of VA Benefits for National Guard and Reserve Members and Veterans
- Cook County Department of Veterans Affairs
- Summary of VA Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Benefits
- Summary of VA Benefits for Disabled Veterans
- Summary of VA Pension Benefits
- Summary of VA Education Benefits
- Summary of VA Dependents' and Survivors Benefits
- Summary of VA Benefits
- Veterans Assistance Commission of McHenry County
- Veterans Assistance Commission of Kane County